What is the best color to get married in?
No surprise here: Dark blue remains the most popular wedding color. Nearly 40% of all couples who exchanged vows in 2020 (37%, to be exact) opted for this classic shade. We love navy blue because it’s a neutral shade (read: it plays well with any season or style), but it’s a little more unique than black or white.
How do I choose my wedding colors?
When selecting your colors, consider the temperature —the color wheel is divided into warm colors (such as red, orange, and yellow) and cool colors (such as blue, green, and purple). If you want your colors to pop, opt for contrasting hues. Or if you want them to blend seamlessly, pick colors within the same family.
What are the hot colors for 2020?
The Color Trends 2020 Palette
- White Heron. OC-57.
- First Light. 2102-70.
- Crystalline. AF-485.
- Windmill Wings. 2067-60.
- Buxton Blue. HC-149.
- Golden Straw. 2152-50.
- Thunder. AF-685.
- Cushing Green. HC-125.
What are the luckiest days to get married in 2020?
Without further ado, the most popular wedding dates of 2020 are:
- Saturday, October 10, 2020.
- Saturday, June 20, 2020.
- Saturday, September 19, 2020.
- Saturday, June 6, 2020.
- Saturday, September 26, 2020.
- Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- Saturday, October 3, 2020.
- Saturday, September 12, 2020.
Which Colour is best for night wedding?
Wedding Lehenga Colours to opt for your Night Wedding!
- Ombre icy-blue:
- Dusty Pink:
- Pastel pink and red:
- Gulkand Burgundy:
- Gold and sand-coloured lehenga:
- With muted tones of blue:
- Gold and red:
- The red lehenga with pink dupatta:
What are the best days to get married in 2022?
Popular Wedding Dates 2022
- Saturday, October 8, 2022 (10-8-22)
- Saturday, October 15, 2022 (10-15-22)
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 (10-22-22)
- Saturday, October 29, 2022 (10-29-22)
- Saturday, December 31, 2022 (12-31-22) – New Year’s Eve.