How does Pardot set up engagement history?
Navigate to Setup, enter Pardot in the Quick Find Box and select Engagement History. Once enabled, go back to Setup and this time search for ‘Report Types’ in your Quick Find Box. To create a new custom report, click on ‘New Custom Report Type’ and enter all details.
What is engagement history dashboard?
An Engagement History Dashboard is powered by Tableau CRM, and gives sales and marketing users the power to explore and visualize important data. … The dashboard shows widgets that are tailored to each type of record.
What is engagement in Salesforce?
There are multiple ways to display Pardot engagement data in Salesforce. Engagement History is a collection of features that increases Pardot visibility across the Salesforce user experience.
How do I report an engagement history in Salesforce?
Report on Engagement History Data
- From Salesforce Setup, enter Report in the Quick Find box, and then select Report Types.
- Click New Custom Report Type.
- In the Fields Available for Reports section, click Edit Layout.
- In the Field Layout Properties section, click Create New Section.
What is Einstein’s Pardot?
Pardot Einstein is a set of AI-driven features that help sales and marketing teams make smarter decisions. Pardot Einstein currently includes three features: Behavior Scoring. Lead Scoring. Campaign Insights.
How do I enable Pardot lightning?
Give users access to the Pardot connected app.
- From Marketing Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Manage Connected Apps , then select b2bma_canvas.
- Use Manage Profiles and Manage Permission Sets to assign the connected app to the profiles or permissions sets for users who need access to the Pardot Lightning app.
What are the four key user engagement scenarios?
Four scenarios illustrate the most common user engagement experiences: Onboarding. Feature discovery and adoption. Help and troubleshooting.
What is digital engagement strategy?
Digital engagement is the process of interacting with potential and existing customers through various digital channels to build your relationship with them. These channels include email, messaging, social media, and many more.
What is included in digital engagement?
Digital Engagement Pricing. Reach customers across every digital channel — including mobile messaging, web chat, social networks, and more — to provide a seamless service experience all on the #1 platform for service.
How do I view Pardot activity in Salesforce?
Show Pardot Data in Salesforce
- Add a section to the layout.
- Name the section.
- Select 1-Column, and click OK.
- In the editor, scroll to the Visualforce Pages section.
- Drag Pardot Activities, Pardot List Membership, and Pardot Social Data to the new section.
What type of activities does Pardot sync to the activity history within Salesforce leads and/or contact?
Pardot Activities in Salesforce
Pardot Prospect Activities, such as form submissions, email opens, and page views, will appear on the Prospect’s matching Lead/Contact record in Salesforce, providing you have installed the Salesforce Connector.
What are Pardot connected campaigns?
It’s a great idea to connect your Pardot and Salesforce campaigns. You can save time, reduce clutter, and get access to valuable cross-product features. … Enable Connected Campaigns When you enable Connected Campaigns in your Pardot Settings, decide which record types you want to connect from now on.