How do you use happily married in a sentence?
Example sentences happily married
- He, meanwhile, conveys an unexpectedly dignified sobriety as the supposedly happily married chump with whom she fatally dallies. …
- Think of the awe in which people hold couples who are happily married for long periods. …
- I’m a happily married man.
How do you stay happily married?
The Secret to Having a Happy Marriage
- First of all, even happy couples argue.
- Focus on each other’s strengths.
- Don’t expect your partner to complete you.
- But still, do things together. …
- Choose to be attracted to you spouse.
- Laugh with each other.
- Be kind to one another.
- Celebrate small, good, moments.
What is a good sentence for beautiful?
She is as beautiful as her elder sister. She is the most beautiful girl in this town. He had a beautiful house. I have bought very beautiful furniture.
How do you use Happily?
Happily sentence example
- They had been happily married for twenty years. …
- The way in which true genius works could not be more happily described. …
- She watched the men eating happily around the table and left the mansion for the gardens. …
- Who would have guessed two years ago that he would become a happily married man?
What are the signs of unhappy marriage?
16 signs you’re in an unhappy marriage:
- There’s constant criticism. …
- Your relationship has become sexless. …
- You struggle to spend time together.
- You stop sharing wins with each other. …
- You’re both defensive. …
- You avoid each other, as much as you can. …
- You daydream about leaving.
What is beautiful example?
The definition of beauty is the quality that provides pleasure to the senses or to the mind by behavior or attitude. An attractive young lady, a stunning flower and a mother cat taking care of her kittens are all examples of beauty. … A thing or person having this quality; specif., a very good-looking woman.
What is correct sentence?
In order for a sentence to be grammatically correct, the subject and verb must both be singular or plural. In other words, the subject and verb must agree with one another in their tense. If the subject is in plural form, the verb should also be in plur al form (and vice versa).
What is happily in grammar?
adverb. adverb. /ˈhæpəli/ 1in a cheerful way; with feelings of pleasure or satisfaction children playing happily on the beach to be happily married I think we can manage quite happily on our own.
What’s mean happily?
adverb. in a happy manner; with pleasure. by good fortune; providentially; luckily. felicitously; appropriately; aptly: a happily turned phrase.