What are the most popular drinks at a wedding?
Vodka and bourbon are the two most common liquor choices for any wedding. On the one hand, you have a clear liquor with vodka, and alternately you have a colored liquor in bourbon. Both are easily drinkable on their own, and both are used in signature cocktail beverages, such as the vodka martini and the Old Fashioned.
How many drinks does the average person drink at a wedding?
“Approximately seven drinks per person for a six-hour reception.” Jessica Robinson, founder of New Orleans-based bar service JusTini Cocktails, also suggests rounding up: For each guest, figure one drink per hour and then add two, she says.
How many kegs do I need for a 150 person wedding?
“If you plan on about one drink per hour per guest for a 150-person reception that lasts 5 hours, you’d need around 750 drinks.” So that would mean, if you’re only serving beer, you could use up to six kegs or nearly 30 24-packs of bottles or cans.
How can I get cheap alcohol for my wedding?
7 Ways to Save on Your Wedding Bar
- Buy Your Own Booze. Buying booze at your go-to spot is a lot cheaper than purchasing drinks directly through a caterer. …
- Pay Per Head, Not Per Drink. …
- Limit Liquor to Cocktail Hour. …
- Pass on the Champagne Toast. …
- Try The ½ Trick. …
- Serve a Signature Drink. …
- Eliminate the Most Expensive Options.
How much should I budget for alcohol at my wedding?
To start, a good rule of thumb is to assume the average guest will consume two drinks during the first hour and then one drink for each hour thereafter. The cost of an average open bar at a wedding can account for 10 – 20% of the wedding budget.
What are the most popular beers for a wedding?
Here’s a brief list of some of the most popular beers to serve at weddings: Popular Domestic Beer: Budweiser and Bud Light. Coors and Coors Light.
Is it OK to just serve beer and wine at a wedding?
Beer and wine only is fine. It would also work fine to add in one or two signature drinks. But, the formality of the wedding is not just about what guests wear. A “very formal” wedding should really include a full bar.
What is the most popular beer?
Here are the 25 beers Americans love the most, according to YouGov’s findings.
- Guinness – Popularity Rating: 51%
- Heineken – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Corona Extra – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Samuel Adams – Popularity Rating: 44%
- Budweiser – Popularity Rating: 41%
- Blue Moon – Popularity Rating: 41%